Monday, December 14, 2009

DOES THIS MAKE OUR BUTTS LOOK BIGGER?



--> Just me in the Jeggings.




(below) Lilly and me in the same Jeggings.









My old high school friend Andy who lives in LA asked me to try a pair of pants she sells on her cool website, Repeat Possessions. She assured me that these awesome "Jeggings" (combo jeans/leggings) fit ANYONE so to prove that point Lilly and I got into a single pair and I think you can see that we do indeed both fit.
Then, a bit more skeptically I tried them on myself. I wasn't sure a nearly --cough cough--50 year old should be wearing leggings but I was kind of impressed with how flattering they are. As you can see they do fit nicely, look like jeans and I can assure you they are incredibly comfortable.

So if you're still looking for a great Christmas present for a daughter or girlfriend you should go to Andy's website and check out the Jeggings. Check out the other stuff too. I know she has cool clothes because she lives in Orange County and that makes her automatically hip and well-dressed (which she is because I saw her at the class reunion but unlike other Orange County housewives she still has all her original parts).









4 comments:

  1. Judy, you are so funny and look so cute. See....I told you they would fit! They are selling like hotcakes for the holiday on Repeat Possessions.com. Glad you will enjoy yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, we managed to do the same thing with a pair of army underpants one time, but I wouldn't recommend posing in those online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on Laurent, let's see the pictures...

    ReplyDelete