Tuesday, February 08, 2011

DOOZY

Hey gang, check this out from my dear friend Christie Mellor who is the author of the fabulous "Three Martini Playdate" and a friend I made by stalking on the internet. This talented author is also a wonderful performer AND one of the best moms I know. So check out her video and if you live in the LA area, get your butt over to one of her Thursday night performances at the Culver Hotel (details below).
Tell her I sent you.


All I Really Saw
An original Doozy tune from our upcoming CD, "Heavy Sugar."
If you like it, do pass it along to a hundred of your closest pals, won't you?

See you at the Culver Hotel!
Every Thursday Night
7:30 - 11:00
9400 Culver Boulevard
Culver City, CA

And become a "fan" on Facebook, where you can find out about all upcoming Doozy events!

No comments:

Post a Comment