Monday, December 10, 2012

MY BOOK AT LONG LAST!!!




Okay loyal readers, just in time for Christmas gift-giving, I announce my book, a collection of my greatest hits and essays is now available for purchase!!

Simply click here and you will be directed to Amazon.com where you can purchase my book for yourself or as a gift!!

This is a real book in print with a soft-cover. Soon, VERY soon you can also purchase this for your Kindle so check back in a few days if that is your preferred method of reading.

I also HIGHLY encourage any of you to write a  nice review of the book when you've read it and that will really help with getting me noticed by someone other than my mom!

To all my readers I thank  you for getting me this far!
Happy Holidays!


6 comments:

  1. Very excited, Judy! I just bought 4 copies! I am so sorry I had to bail on you this year. I love working with you and hope to do so again in the future. Can't wait to get a hold of my copies. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria,
      Thanks so much for ALL your nice comments!! You may surpass my mom as being my biggest supporter!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Judy! I want to pick up a copy when I am in the States.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat! Available on Amazon but I think the overseas shipping is crazy!

      Delete